‘Tis the season for snapping pics of sparkling snow, your favorite winter outfit, and taking festive selfies at Ugly Sweater parties. Here are some editing tips and tricks for stepping up your Instagram game this Winter.
Youtube guru, Meghan Rienks, recently shared with her viewers how she gets her chic, minimalistic theme!
The apps she and many of our other favorite Youtubers use are:
- Aviary (Free for a limited time Now-January 1 for iPhones)
- Aviary is an awesome app that allows you to edit at a range of different levels from the standard crop down to the nitty gritty teeth whitening.
- Facetune ($3.99 for iPhones)
- Selfie-lovers, this one is for you! Facetune is specifically meant for those selfies or portrait pictures that you want to retouch. Think of it as a less expensive Photoshop without the complexity. Carli Bybel shows how she uses it here:
- Squaready (FREE for iPhones)
- One of the most popular editing apps that allows you to enhance your photos by setting a frame along the edges of your liking (you can choose different colors also!)
One of our favorite Grapeviners, Tara Michelle, posts super hip Instagram pics using only one app! Here’s the video:
- VSCO Cam (Free for iPhone!)
- This app allows you to do all in one – as Tara pointed out! You can change filters, adjust exposure, and many more!
Let us know what are your favorite apps for editing Instagram pics & be sure to check out these lovely ladies Instagram accounts!