At Grapevine, our goal is simple: make influencer marketing easy, manageable and scalable. We provide our partners with the tools they need, like real-time analytics and conversion data, to make the best decisions they can for their influencer marketing campaigns.
However, when navigating the world of influencer marketing, it can be hard to know how your results stack up against other influencer marketing campaigns as a whole, as well as those within your industry.
That’s why we created 2016 Influencer Marketing Benchmarks. This 27 page report is filled with surprising influencer marketing benchmarks using real data from the Grapevine platform, and aims to give clarity to marketers analyzing their influencer marketing efforts.
2016 Influencer Marketing Benchmarks Key Findings:
- An average influencer marketing campaign is composed of 7 videos, with a potential reach of 1.8M and costs around $7,250
- On average influencer marketing campaigns have strong performance metrics including a 2% click through rate and 2.55% conversion rate
- Influencer marketing metrics beat key metrics from Facebook Advertising as well as Google Adwords and Google Display Network
- Beauty & Fashion brands see the highest average conversion rate
- On average, Cooking & Food videos have the highest click through rates and lowest cost per click
- Fitness & Exercise brands pay the lowest per video and drive quality traffic, leading to the lowest average cost per acquisition
About the Report
- We sampled 150 campaigns from 2015 that implemented the Grapevine conversion pixel and tracked sales. These 150 campaigns represent 95 brand partners, 1,034 videos, 42M views, 190K clicks and 24K conversions.
- The 150 campaigns represent 6 key categories: Apps & Software, Beauty & Fashion, Cooking & Food, Fitness & Exercise, Technology & Gadgets, Other
- The report provides benchmarks for 5 key influencer marketing metrics: Cost Per View (CPV), Click Through Rate (CTR), Cost Per Click (CPC), Conversion Rate (CVR), Cost Per Acquisition (CPA), and also provides data broken down by quartile for each key metric
To access the report, visit: bit.ly/IMBenchmarks16
Know anyone who would be interested in 2016 Influencer Marketing Benchmarks? Share it with them!